1. Stand up in crib, make adorable noises until mommy or daddy (or, let’s be honest, Cate or Anna) come and get me.
2. Go to kitchen and GET MILK!!! (The faster the better.)
3. Crawl to Mommy (looking adorable) with milk on face (she loves this). Be content for about a minute until I realize that I HAVEN’T EATEN IN ALMOST 12 HOURS!!!
4. Shove bananas in mouth as fast as possible.
5. Crawl around, pull up on everything, watch crazy sisters.
6. Pound on window for a while. Make cute sleepy eyes at mom so she’ll take me for my morning nap.
7. Wake from morning nap. Repeat steps 1-6.